Saturday, March 29, 2014

Never Too Far By Abbi Glines

Never Too Far By Abbi Glines (Too Far Series #2) 4 STARS

Never Too Far (Too Far, #2; Rosemary Beach, #2)Synopsis:He had held a secret that destroyed her world. 
Everything she had known was no longer true. 
Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him. 
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again. 
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately? 
You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.

Overall: I really enjoyed this book! I think its my favorite of the series. Mainly because I think the plot point was perfectly and I really fell in love with Blair and Rush being in love and together. I was rooting for them and for their worlds to turn out properly! I loved every point of this book, it was neither too slow or too fast and it felt like every character and every scene had a purpose. I felt more connected and in line with the characters making the book that much better. I loved falling in love with Rush though, his true feelings came through so much clearer in this book and I fell hard for him.

Rating: PG 13 
Overall: Pretty good!
Characters:  Blair, Rush, Nanette 
Page Turner: No
Series Cont.? Yes
Book Boyfriend: Rush
Genre: New Adult 
Sex Scenes: Yes
Setting - Florida

Plot: This plot was REALLY good and interesting. I absolutely loved that things did not go for Blair the easy way (kind of mean yes but it worked out!) I loved how things twisted in a natural progression kind of way. It may have been somewhat predictable, but I still enjoyed it. The pacing was great, the storyline was wonderfully and beautifully written. I also enjoyed the double POV, Rush and Blair, I loved kowing what Rush was going through and what he was dealing with whenever Blair got the bad end of the deal. I liked watching the characters as they developed though most of all through the circumstances they continued to deal with! Great read.
 photo 91792eab-3022-4f7f-869b-076d93d59fa0_zpsdafdc586.jpg
Characters
Blair Aw sweet Blair. She got handed another difficult turn of events and really learned how to deal with what happens when you fall in love. I was happy to go through her thoughts and experiences this time around as this book took her to a new level. I could understand where she was coming from and why she made the choices she was making even when I wasnnt agreeing with them. What makes Blair such a great character though is her heart. She is so sweet and pure, her heart is ice to no one and that is not easy so it was really beautiful to see her support and love go to the people who sometimes werent in her corner.
nick zano - fallen too far
Rush- LOVE HIM. Aw I am so madly in love with Rush!!! He is sexy, hot and damn near intoxicating at times. I like the change we see in him in this book, It was really interesting also to read everything from his point of view. I found myself drawn to him more because I got to know his actual feelings as he lived them. And I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment