Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tandem by Anna Jarzab


Tandem (Many-Worlds Trilogy #1) by 

Tandem (Many-Worlds, #1)
Castle- tandemsic-fi parallel universe as a back drop. It felt new and was full of romance and adventure. Its not all out action, but its got plenty of mystery and adventure. 
tandem
Cover --Intriguing
Rating: PG 13 
Overall: adventure romance mystery!
Characters:  Thomas, Juliana, Sasha. and Callum
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Book Boyfriend:Thomas for sure! 
Genre: Young Adult Sci-Fi
Sex Scenes: No
Setting Multi-Verse of Earth/US called UCC
Armie Hammer - Thomas
Armie Hammer - Thomas


lily collins - Sasha/Juliana
lily collins - Sasha/Juliana

Sam Claflin - Prince Callum
Sam Claflin - Prince Callum



Queen of UCC
Charlieze Theron as Queen 
i.e. running away at her earliest chance from her captor even though she has no idea where she is etc. That she doesnt just go with the flow of things before truly getting some answers, some believable ones. I liked the inner fighter within and her ability to actually make some of her own decisions! 

Callum- This one I am uncertain about. I like him, but Im confused by him. Most of the time I felt like Sasha, that he was a genuine guy with a good heart, yet at the same time, by the end of the book, Im uncertain as to his true intentions. Perhaps he is a coward, or a liar. I did like him until the end, now I just dont know...

Of course there were characters that I didnt care for, but thats their purpose! I found Lucas, the General, and the Queen to be interesting and look forward to finding out more of their stories. especially the General. 
I hated that this book ended. :-) 
I was a little disappointed that Sasha's character did not grow more. 
I didnt like Juliana (though I wasnt supposed to) 
The beginning was a little slow going and over descriptive at times. 
I felt the connection thing was weird- but could be useful for future books! 
I have a few unanswered questions that I felt like should have been answered (ie the map) 



No comments:

Post a Comment