Monday, August 5, 2013

Saving Grace by Christine Zolendz

Saving Grace by  Christine Zolendz 5 STARS!!!


Saving Grace (Mad World, #2)Synopsis: After spending over 2,000 years being a lost soul looking for the angel I was forbidden to fall in love with, I finally found him. Lucky for me he has taken up residence inside the hot body of NYC’s local bad boy, tattooed rock star, Shane Maxton. Turns out, not only is he absolutely perfect, so is the whole Grace Taylor life that I’m stuck in. The only problem is Gabriel. An archangel who wants me all to himself so he kind of kidnaps me. Now I have to find my way back and hope everything works out

Overall -- Holy Smokes! I couldnt believe that it could get any better. And Im so glad that i didnt have to wait for this one to come out! I was dying to find out what happened. I really really love this series and the ending was awesome! I really liked the book and I was surprised that I would like it as much as I have. I could not put this book down.

Cover: Sexy and appealing
Rating: R
Overall: FANTASTIC BOOK!
Characters: Grace, Shane, Lea, Conner ...
Page Turner: YES
Series Cont.? YES
Recommend: YES!!!
Book Boyfriend: Shane
Genre:  New Adult Romance, Paranormal
Sex Scenes: YES
Setting: New York City

Plot--Wow. After the cliff hanger from the last book, I couldnt wait to get into this one!And it did not disappoint. It was absolutely amazing and heart wrenching, beautifully crafted and so incredible. I didnt want the book to end I was enthralled. The author did yet another wonderful job of crafting this angelic tale of two people torn apart, trying to put the pieces of their life and love back together. This book continues Grace's story from the moment the 1st book ends. And it does not dwell on the negative. Which I appreciate. But I love the mystery that remained, trying to figure out what happened without actually asking or telling, trying to figure out thoughts and feelings. The journey was spectacular and I loved the ending. I was absolutely stunned. Nothing about this book disappointed me. And after reading everything from Shanes POV. I now understand why some pieces were missing and I think this book was even more perfect!

Grace
Characters --

Grace--I still love Grace. Yep. I love this character. She is stubborn, but loving, amazing, and talented, beautiful with sass and wit, sarcasm and humor and shes such a fighter. Her story is gut wrenchingly beautiful, saddening, maddening, humoring, sexy and above all else, it is loving. The love story that has been crafted by the author and the intrigue behind it all was addictive. And Im still reeling from the intensity of it all. I couldnt put it down I couldnt forget these characters and believe it is by far one of my favorite books and characters and love stories of all times!!!

Shane
E
Shane- Hm. Shane. Such a bad boy. He is so mysterious and dangerous, but intrigung and he pulls you in with those eyes and his small touches. It really is the little moments that are built upon that made me fall in love with him. He shows how much he cares in the littlest of ways, ways in which normal human beings think its simple, but for him the gesture means so much more. Its obvious he was fighting himself and his feelings. Reading it from Graces point of view was at times hard, because I want to punch him for his stupidity, but everyone has their reasons and their demons and they deal with them their own way...still by the end of the book, Im in love and wishing I had my own Shane.

Luke Guldan photo Luke-Guldan-male-models-17953914-1000-669-738x493.jpg
Connor
 photo Lea.jpg
Lea
Lea and Connor- As side characters they are great, their comedic relief and tension relievers are welcome at times, and create the awkward real life moments that truly occur.

While there are the annoying characters I think overall the cast here is really interesting and far more developed than many other books Ive read.

A MUST READ!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment