Saturday, February 28, 2015

Best Books of 2014

Best Books of 2014

I read a lot if 2014. Some say too much. (NEVER!) I read over 150 books (okay 151 to be exact...) some of them were great...and some not so much. I was disappointed in books that I had high expectations for, and I was pleasantly surprised by others for which I expected little from. I finished a few trilogies (finally) and started some new ones. Ultimately, what I have found, is some great books and some great authors. My only negative opinion about this year is that I was REALLY disappointed with how a few of my series ended, not just because I didnt like the ending, but because the third or final book felt thrown together, and in some ways, incomplete or inadequate.
While quite of few books finished their series this year, I have yet to read them, unfortunately (i.e. Fragments) but its on my list and I am trying to work through the 100 books currently sitting on my kindle (and not buying any more!, a hard task if you're me!)

I look forward to the many books in 2015 I intend to read. And for any of you, who enjoy my blog, let me know. Sometimes, I feel like the only person Im writing for is me, and it'd be nice to know someone else likes it! Suggest a book for me, or request a review of a book. Anything.

Ill update my complete list of books read this year and you can compare that to my favorites of 2014. Please note, I am splitting up my favorites between those RELEASED in 2014 versus those READ in 2014 but released prior to.

BEST OF 2014 --RELEASED 
Play of Light by Debra Doxer
Earth and Sky by Megan Crewe
The Body Electric by Beth Revis
Fallen Fourth Down by Tijan
Tabula Rosa by Kristen Martin Lippert
Still point (Awaken #3) by Katie Kacvinsky
Rules of Protection by Allison Bliss
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Sins and Secrets by Jessica Sorensen
Push (#2) by Eve Silver
Say the Word by Julie Johnson
Burn Out by Kristi Helvig
The Wicked We Have Done by Sarah Harian
Therapy by Kathryn Perez 

Best of 2014- READ

Angelfall and The World After by Susan Ee
The Eve by Keary Taylor
Legend Series by Marie Lu
Before they Find Us by Michelle Hansen
Pieces of Lies by Angela Richardson (All Three)
Broken and Screwed by Tijan
Fallen Crest High 1-3 by Tijan
Rush by Eve Silver
Shadows and Haze by Paula Weston
Hidden Wings by Renae Cameo
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Always You by Kristy Moseley
Falling for the Ghost of You by Nichole Christie
The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
Violet Eden Chronicles (1-4) by Jessica Shrivington
Unearthly and Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Rule by Jay Crownover
Awaken and Middle Ground by Katie K
Young Love Murder by April Brookshire





No comments:

Post a Comment